October Surf 2014

This is my most recent surf video down at Sennen. I haven't been able to get in as much as I would have liked to, this is because of college. I'm really enjoying college at the moment, however it is a considerable amount of work, especially for biology. I'm taking ASlevel Biology, Geography, Spanish and the English literature and language course, which is quite a variety, but I thought I'd mix things up a bit to keep my options open. I've also been considering competing in surfing again, but theres the  whole thing about pressure to do well and sponsors. Before, when I was going to a competition every now and then, I sort of forgot how to just have fun in the sea... I was always focused on improving, learning, training. For some, I guess it's not really an issue, however thats not really what I think it's about for me. It's about having fun. Some people get so caught up in getting a sponsor, and at the end of the day, if your good enough sponsors will come to you. They forget what it's really about, and it's a shame. There should always be time to have a mess around in the sea and just have fun. Anyway, I am hoping to get back in the sea a bit more now winters coming along and theres less people in the water. I am keeeen! :)


Comments

Post a Comment